Thursday, October 22, 2009

Courtney, the blogger.

Well hello.
To be quite honest, I have no idea why I decided to create a blog. I was told the other day that blogging would do a lot for my well-being. And that sounded good.. so here I am! I'm not really sure what the point of blogs are. In someways I almost feel bad about becoming a blogger... because for some reason I have attracted you to this site, probably in your desperation to get away from a boring "something" that you are suppose to be doing... maybe work or school... but whatever it is, I am the reason you are distracted and are procrastinating. I understand this because I am distracted and am procrastinating because of this blog. Another reason I feel bad is because if you aren't currently being distracted from a specific task, you are probably bored out of your mind... You are eagerly looking for something to do... and I have created this blog for you to read and you are reading it instead of you doing something more productive that will make you less fat. Also, I am becoming fat by writing this... basically because I sit behind a desk all day long and blog.

Ok, so I promise that all of my blogs won't be this stupid.

Even though I don't understand the purpose of these blogs, I am really excited about doing it. It gives me another title in life. Here are some of my current titles:

Courtney, the human.
Courtney, the daughter
Courtney, the granddaughter
Courtney, the aunt
Courtney, the Christian
Courtney, the mother (of Ellie, not an actual child..maybe Courtney, the dog owner would be more appropriate.)
Courtney, the friend
Courtney, the girlfriend
Courtney, the co-worker
Courtney, the sister
Courtney, the singer
Courtney, the songwriter (this is a new one, that I am super excited about!)
Courtney, the assistant
Courtney, the crazy freak who listens to "Fish Heads"
.... although I am sure there are a lot more (please comment if you think of any), but I am excited to add:
COURTNEY, THE BLOGGER.

Also, Jamie Noel is going to start a blog too. We should have fun days of blogging at Black River Music Group!

I love each and everyone of you. This is my blog. Thank you for reading it. I wonder if you really made it this far. If you did, I owe you a cookie.

Love,
Courtney

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I made it through..... I want my cookie!

Terra said...

Check out these sites for some great blog backgrounds...
http://www.shabbyblogs.com/
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

I am sure that you will be a great blogger! Hope you are doing well.

Unknown said...

cookie please... :-)

Unknown said...

You owe me a cookie ;) Also.... Courntey, the hottie patottie.

Jamie said...

Yay for blogging! I'm about to start mine today. :)

Heaven'Scent said...

I'd like White Chocolate Macadamia Nut please!